- Hothouse is a shared space. Reservations are not taken for the spa.
During winter months consider coming early or late in the day.
A full house is common during peak hours of 6 - 9pm.
- Hothouse is for all women.
- You must be 14 or older.
- Do not come in if you have been drinking alcohol or using drugs.
- If you are pregnant, have any health concerns such as diabetes,
heart conditions, or high blood pressure, or if you are on prescription
medication, consult with your doctor before using the hot tub, sauna,
or steam room.
- We don't allow food or drink, glass containers, or use of cell phones inside.
- Conversation must be kept at a whisper.
- No sexual activity allowed.
- Small groups are welcome with the understanding that your group
will share the space with other guests and that the quiet, meditative
atmosphere must be maintained. Large groups may rent the space for private
parties on Tuesdays and weekend mornings. See pricing for details.
- Bring your own plastic water bottle and fill it up here.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
- Rent or bring 2 towels - one to sit and sweat on,
and one to get squeaky clean when you're done.
Sitting on a towel is required for your personal health
and hygiene and for the cleanliness of the spa.
- Limit your time in the hot tub, sauna, or steam room
to a maximum of 15 minutes at a time. Cool down and
drink water between heat sources. Avoid overheating!
- Soak naked - it feels great! Bathing suits may be worn
but are not encouraged.